I don’t really understand the stimulus behind not going to college or dropping out of it. College isn’t for everyone. You don’t need a college education to do something with your life.
And I’m not even talking about people like Bill Gates, I’m talking about people who just want to live a normal life with enough money.
I mean, for me, I need college to become a nurse, but it really isn’t for everyone.
And that’s okay.
This is just so relevant right now, unfortunately not everyone else is as open-minded
1. disposed or given to diligent study.
2. concerned with, characterised by, or pertaining to study.
3. zealous, assiduous, or painstaking.
4. carefully planned or maintained; studied.
5. devoted to or favourable for study.
I miss our Yoncolo babies